Our vision is to make our community - one of the best places to live in America - a better place to live for all its residents. By working with nonprofit partners, area businesses, community leaders, and volunteers, we will create significant community change in all of Randolph County. United Way is about local giving with local impact.
Join us and help improve lives through the caring power of communities.
- Improve graduation rates from high school and have them be ready for college or careers.
- Read at grade level early on.
- Help people achieve financial stability, and give individuals the knowledge and tools to manage income and savings.
- Skills and education to obtain jobs that provide a livable wage.
- Promote healthy lives.
- Healthy foods.
- Services that help our elderly remain active, independent, and safe.
These goals are ambitious, but with your help, and by utilizing our core strengths — we can achieve them